Tuesday 19 January 2016

Final video upload to YouTube

My group originally met the deadline of Friday 15th January to have complete the full construction including editing of our music video. We were however, unable to upload the video to YouTube due to faults within the software and its link to YouTube. This may have been due to the new upgraded version of Final Cut Pro X and this meant that the video would not publish and upload.

With some discussion from Miss and a software manager, we found the solution to the problem and had to click off our project and back onto it for the YouTube upload option to be available. Once we found this out, I was able to begin the upload but as the video was very long, this took a long time. We had to leave the video uploading during lessons and lunchtimes and I went back after school to see if it had worked. The video was still in the process at this point and so I left the Mac at the moment but by the time I returned the next day, the video had finally uploaded to YouTube so that I could post it to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment