Tuesday 12 January 2016

Editing session 2

This was a very short editing session where we imported more filming footage onto the Apple Macs. I brought this in from the footage that I had filmed in our second filming session at my house. To continue the process I took the clips and put them onto a timeline to make the footage that we had chronological. The footage is now well sequence however, by doing this it was helpful to notice so alterations that we need to make. Firstly, the footage that I had filmed in slow motion from my phone did not appear in slow motion on the Macs and so we will use the slow motion feature that is already installed on Final Cut Pro X to ensure that the footage looks the correct tempo that we would like. I also noticed that a few shots from Eboni's iPad had been filmed in portrait which meant that the whole screen wasn't taken up by footage. To get around this, we will re-film these scenes at my house as it is no problem due to the fact that we know exactly which bits we need to film. We are soon meeting up with Tavonga for our fourth and fifth filming session so that we can edit all the footage and have the video totally filmed, edited and constructed for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment