Thursday 7 January 2016

Digipak cover font ideas

For my digipak, I have to make some font choices for particularly the front cover as the text will include the name of the artist as well as the name of the album. I want to have the name of the artist in block capitals in either black or white depending on the background. My progress has been made however, thinking about the text for the name of the album. I made the choice that I want to have the font looking as if it has been signed like an autograph as I believe that this can convey an idea of fame as people ask famous celebrities for autographs. To add to this idea, I would prefer if the text was gold so that I could add a sense of class to the artist as this is the representation that I have been trying to achieve since the first idea for the video. This is is the style of the font that is closest to my ideal text however, I may find some that are more appealing when I actually make the digipak on the macs. 


For reference, I found the idea for this font from the website dafont.com. If I decide that this is not actually the font that I like then I can easily change and choose from many more on this website and other websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment